Friday, June 26, 2009

Alex and Chris' Wedding

Since last summer I have been looking forward to seeing Alex and Chris' Wedding. They are the cutest couple, ever and I knew their wedding was going to be fabulous. I was not able to be there for the whole thing, but my two Richards did a wonderful job on the pictures. I was not surprised to see that there were special touches everywhere, like crystals hanging from the arch designed by Regis, and the aisle running engraved with their names. In one of the pictures below the bridesmaids are looking at the gorgeous ring Chris gave to Alex on their wedding day for her "something blue". How romantic is that! ....be still my beating heart!

The reception at Central Station,
downtown Memphis, was a party to remember, and her second gown looked great on her, of course, because she is a doll.

























No comments: